Brian W. Jones, President/CEO, attended the Captain’s Table at theAtlantic City Boat Show as a guest of Kenneth Calemmo fromCooper Levenson Attorneys at Law. Guests enjoyed food selections from a variety of local restaurants. The event raised funds for Let Us Eat, Please in support of summer food programs in South Jersey provided by the The Community FoodBank of New Jersey. Pictured (L to R): Kenneth J Calemmo, Chief Operating Officer, Cooper Levenson Attorneys at Law, and Brian W. Jones, President/CEO,The First National Bank of Elmer.
Bank of Elmer
Keeping You Informed!
- Jefferson Health Foundation
- 2024 Special Dividend Announcement
- 2023 Fourth Quarter and Annual
- 20th Annual State of the County Held at Rowan University
- Cape May County Chamber Holiday Event
- Ugly Sweater Day at the First national Bank of Elmer
- Southern New Jersey Development Council Annual Holiday Party
- Gloucester County’s 32nd Annual Mayors’ Prayer Breakfast