On October 5, 2020, we will begin reopening our branch lobbies with select locations and limited access. Please check your local branch for lobby service availability and hours.
To ensure the safety of our employees, customers and visitors, we have established procedures and taken steps enhancing our security and cleaning protocols when you enter our branch lobbies
When you visit us, you can expect:
- Lobby greeter – to collect customer contact tracing information and provide direction
- Hand sanitizing tower – for customer use upon entry
- Floor markers – placed to help everyone maintain safe social distancing
- Clear safety shields – placed at every platform desk, teller station and within each office
- Occupancy limits – to keep any waiting time or lobby crowd to a minimum
- Disposable pens – single-use to reduce contact
Please be aware that we have put a few guidelines in place to help protect you:
Face masks or coverings: Our staff members will be wearing them for the safety of each other and our customers. We ask that all customers do the same, and if you do not wish to do so, then please use our drive-thru for your banking needs. If you do not have a mask with you, a disposable one will be made available to help accommodate your lobby visit.
Proper identification and security: We may ask that you briefly remove your face mask or covering after entering the lobby for a brief moment within security camera view. For security purposes, hats, hoods, and sunglasses should continue to be removed during your bank visit.
While we are pleased to be able to move forward in a direction to return to normal hours and service our customers, remember you can always bank with us by using Online Banking, Mobile Banking or our branch ATMs.
We are available to help you by calling 856-358-7000 or www.elmerbank.com.
We appreciate your understanding and assistance during this time and helping to keep each other safe and healthy. Thank you for banking with FNBE.