Let’s Do Business.
Your Relationship Banking Resource
From services that simplify and streamline your day-to-day operations, to products that help strengthen and expand your business over the long term, we at FNBE stand ready to meet your business banking needs. Plus, we have money to lend and can save you money on fees.
Powerful Business Online Product
A signature program to fully and effectively manage every aspect of your business’s finances.
Exclusive Business Services
Designed to maximize your financial freedom.
- Merchant Services
- Online Banking
- VISA® Debit Card
- Cash Management Services
- Remote Deposit Capture (subject to approval)
Customized Business Checking
All accounts feature a free VISA® Debit Card, Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Free Business Checking
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Business Interest Checking
- Money Market Accounts
Flexible business Loans and Credit
Our Commercial Lending Team has the expertise to guide your business to greater levels of success and growth.
- Commercial Mortgages
- Lines of Credit
- Term Loans
At FNBE, we guide you through the complex world of banking products and services.
Online Business Banking
Access Your Money, Your Way.
Online Cash Management
It’s your account, your cash. So we at FNBE think you should be able to access it and work with it beyond our business hours. With our ultra-flexible online services, your business’s cash position will be stronger than ever.
You have the power to:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Place stoppayments on checks
- Initiate Automated Clearing House (ACH) services (subject to approval)
- Pay employees online through direct deposit (subject to approval)
- Pay bills and vendors without writing checks
- Set up monthly bills for automatic payments
- Review and reconcile account balances without waiting for a bank statement
- Export transaction files to compatible accounting programs including QuickBooks, Quicken, Money, or a comma-delimited (CSV) file format
- Enhanced multi-level security to guard the privacy of information and transactions
- Optimize and manage cash flow 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Business Mobile Banking
Our secure business mobile banking app already comes with your account … for FREE. Get instant account access! Search The FNB of Elmer for Business and download the app from the Apple App Store, Android App on Google Play or Amazon on Kindle fire.
Note that standard rates and fees from your wireless carrier may apply.
See how it will make your life easier…
- Quickly keep tabs on your business expenses whenever you want, wherever you are.
- Take care of bills, transfers and more with just a few simple taps.
- Monitor your account activity so you’re always in-the-know.
Your phone is always within reach…now so are your business finances.
NOTE: With Business Mobile Banking, the “Terms & Conditions” of Online Banking apply.
Mobile Deposit for Business
Forget running to the bank to deposit checks. With Mobile Deposit for Business, a feature of The First National Bank of Elmer’s Business Mobile Banking App, you carry the bank with you. It’s as easy as endorsing **, taking pictures of the front and back of the check, verifying the amount of the check, and submitting for verification.
** Items presented for Mobile Deposits must be endorsed “for mobile deposit only”.
Remote Deposit Capture
Save time and deposit your checks from wherever you are! Scan and deposit checks easily and quickly in just a few short steps, right from the convenience of your own office. With Remote Deposit Capture from The First National Bank of Elmer, you will be able to:
- Streamline check processing
- Improve productivity
- Save time by scanning and depositing checks from your office
- Deposit an unlimited number of checks
- Mitigate check fraud
- Transmit checks securely
Business owners benefit from faster availability of their funds. Call us today to see if Remote Deposit Capture makes sense for your business!
(1) Remote Deposit Capture is subject to approval. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply.
(2) A deposit made after our daily cutoff time on a business day, or on a non-business day, will be considered deposited on the next business day.
(3) Funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Visa Check Card
We offer Visa Check Cards for both personal and business customers.
Faster than writing a check ■ Freedom to use wherever you see the Visa logo ■ Debited directly from your primary checking account ■ Use as an ATM card for cash advances ■ Transfer money between accounts ■ Accepted at millions of locations
Important Notice – Please Read: The First National Bank of Elmer Visa Debit cardholders will be able to make ATM withdrawals up to $500 per day and Point of Sale (POS) transactions up to $3,000 per day.
At The First National Bank of Elmer we value our customers. We know that many of our customers appreciate the convenience and flexibility of using a Debit Card when making purchases. We are also taking steps to implement additional security to protect our customers and the Bank from debit card fraud. If a signature required transaction is attempted and meets the restricted threshold limits that are set, your transaction will be denied.
An automated notification attempt will be made to contact our cardholders at each of the numbers provided to us (up to 3 phone numbers). The automated notification makes 2 attempts to each number in 2 hour increments, each day for 2 days, between the hours of 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM EST. The automated notification will leave only 1 message and 1 contact number. When the automated notification contacts the cardholder, the cardholder verifies recent activity, accepts or refused the transaction or opts to speak with an analyst. You as a cardholder will be asked to verify your zip code that is on file.
It’s IMPORTANT that the Bank maintain current and accurate cardholder records. The Bank must have a valid primary phone number (example: mobile/cell phone) to contact our cardholders for verification of a transaction denied. You can provide up to 3 phone numbers. Should we need to contact you via letter, we need an updated and current address.
If you do not know or remember your PIN number, please contact us to have a PIN Mailer generated and mailed to you. Please note that it is IMPORTANT, to protect your account, your PIN should never be given to anyone and should not be written on your card or kept with your card.
Please contact us at (856) 358-8141 to verify or update your contact information that is on file, or stop in to any of our six locations and speak with a Bank representative regarding your account.