Congratulations to our President/CEO, Brian W. Jones. On February 27th, the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia announced his appointment to its Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC) as a member beginning his three-year term in March. The 12-member council is composed of representatives from commercial banks, thrift institutions, and credit unions. The group convenes twice a year with officials from the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia to share insights about economic and business trends facing community depository institutions in their local markets.
Bank of Elmer
Keeping You Informed!
- Jefferson Health Foundation
- 2024 Special Dividend Announcement
- 2023 Fourth Quarter and Annual
- 20th Annual State of the County Held at Rowan University
- Cape May County Chamber Holiday Event
- Ugly Sweater Day at the First national Bank of Elmer
- Southern New Jersey Development Council Annual Holiday Party
- Gloucester County’s 32nd Annual Mayors’ Prayer Breakfast