The First National Bank of Elmer hosted 27 community bank executives from Japan. Brian W. Jones, President/CEO and his executive management team conducted a roundtable forum discussing all aspects of community banking and how such integrates into the current banking environment. Seated (L to R) Katsumi Kawamoto, Managing Director of The Yokohama Shinkin Bank in Kamagaya-City, Chiba, Japan and Brian W. Jones, President/CEO of The First National Bank of Elmer. Standing are executives of various Shinkin Banks of Japan and The First National Bank of Elmer.
Bank of Elmer
Keeping You Informed!
- Jefferson Health Foundation
- 2024 Special Dividend Announcement
- 2023 Fourth Quarter and Annual
- 20th Annual State of the County Held at Rowan University
- Cape May County Chamber Holiday Event
- Ugly Sweater Day at the First national Bank of Elmer
- Southern New Jersey Development Council Annual Holiday Party
- Gloucester County’s 32nd Annual Mayors’ Prayer Breakfast