The First National Bank of Elmer hosted 27 community bank executives from Japan. Brian W. Jones, President/CEO and his executive management team conducted a roundtable forum discussing all aspects of community banking and how such integrates into the current banking environment. Seated (L to R) Katsumi Kawamoto, Managing Director of The Yokohama Shinkin Bank in Kamagaya-City, Chiba, Japan and Brian W. Jones, President/CEO of The First National Bank of Elmer. Standing are executives of various Shinkin Banks of Japan and The First National Bank of Elmer.
Bank of Elmer
Keeping You Informed!
- Thanksgiving Donation to South Jersey Regional Animal Shelter
- Third Quarter 2022
- Marquee Awards – Greater Woodbury Chamber Of Commerce
- 11th Annual Golf Tournament – Risk Management Association
- Garden State Council Boy Scouts Of America Sporting Clays Classic
- Elmer Bancorp, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend
- Jefferson Health New Jersey Golf Invitational