Karl Towns, Senior Vice President/Chief Operating Officer at The First National Bank of Elmer attended the July Executive Board Meeting of the Garden State Council/Boy Scouts of America at Camp Theodore Roosevelt. It was an outstanding evening and the annual visit to the camp was enjoyed by all.
Bank of Elmer
Keeping You Informed!
- FNBE Is Proud to Support The Lunch With Lynch Foundation
- Congratulations To Our President/CEO, Brian W. Jones
- 2021 Harvest Day Festival – Elmer, NJ
- Jefferson Health Golf Outing
- Brian W. Jones Joins as Trustee for Jefferson Health Foundation – New Jersey Board
- 2021 Leaders in Finance by NJBiz
- Congratulations To Our President/Ceo, Brian W. Jones
- South Jersey Biz Who’s Who in Banking