Karl Towns, SVP, Chief Operating Officer/Chief Risk Officer, shows off the “Never Say Never” Award presented to him at the FNBE Annual Bank Officer’s Dinner held at the Running Deer Golf Club on Thursday, November 16. Karl is a valued member of our team, always willing to help his co-workers, no matter what the request. Congratulations Karl!
- Jones Named A 2018 Man Of The Year
- Elmer Bancorp, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- 2018 Elmer and Deerfield Harvest Day Festival
- 3rd Annual FNBE Hosting of Bank Execs from Japan
- Bridgeton Area Chamber of Commerce: Cumberland County Has Talent!
- FNBE Voted Best Community Bank by SJBiz Magazine
- The Salem County Fair Success
- Elmer Bancorp, Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results